International Disputes

International Disputes

As technology advances many of our client’s started to gather interest in oversea properties and businesses. We understand that sometimes these relationships can be troublesome and we can offer a wide range of services and assistances. We provide clients with qualified legal advice on International law across various countries as well as legal assistance in civil procedures in the following areas:

Land and Property Dispute Resolution
We advise developers, investors and corporate occupiers on every type of property dispute, this includes:

  • Drafting legal agreements with correct information about the status of property and property.
  • Securing our clients investment by saving them from the ordeal of litigation.
  • Obtaining the true legal picture of the property in which they intend to invest.
  • Developing secure investment plans strictly following the laws of the land.

Personal insolvency

Our personal insolvency team has vast experience of advising insolvency practitioners, financial institutions and creditors on all aspects of personal insolvency and bankruptcy in an international context. We pride ourselves with the highest level of experiences we have across many boarders.

The scope of work undertaken by the team includes:

  • Advising creditors on options and remedies available to them when a customer/client is insolvent/bankrupt, including international aspects.
  • Asset tracing and forensic investigations for insolvency practitioners and creditors.

Commercial agreements

Ensuring effective contractual arrangements for our clients on bilateral agreements, safeguarding your business interests through management of documentation and records.


To the UK and Europe with a focus on Tier 1 business, professional, student and tourist visas and support packages.

Family and child matters

Specialist advise and legal assistance on matters involving family and children, including divorce, custody and other related issues.

Can we help?

If you think we can help you then contact us in any of the methods below;